November 9, 2010

Shopping Spree

When I get really stressed at work, I have an insane urge to shop, buy stuff and spend money. Just because it makes me feel like pampering myself after all the sweat and pain. So this evening, armed with the Boy's 50% birthday voucher, I made a killing at G2000:

1. Whimsical mocha polka-dotted dress with skinny leather belt
2. Luxurious white long-sleeved work shirt with gold buttons
3. Formal black below-the-knee pencil skirt with zippered back
4. Wintery grey long pullover with inner white shirt
5. Lovely black cardi with double rows of gold buttons

I honestly could have bought more, if not for the lack of time.

But I guess I restrained myself. After all, this is the prequel to Spain.

1 comment:

  1. I like your new blog theme! It's clean and sweet! Very you! :P

    ReplyDelete